Wow - I can't believe it's July 14 already! I'm 44 days late on starting my Christmas shopping (yes, really!) I do have ideas though :)
Just yesterday it was January 1 and I had a ton of plans for this year...and it seems that hardly any of them have been accomplished :(
A busy schedule would be to blame for a lot of people, however I have found that the more I have to accomplish, the more I get done. I think that comes from being in the publishing business for 10 years and having weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual deadlines - sometimes all at the same time!
I currently have 3 income producing activities that I am doing (2 are small businesses and 1 is as a part-time employee). Starting tomorrow I'm adding a 4th, commission-based income producing activity - which will actually dovetail nicely with one of the small businesses. And I'm thinking of adding a 5th...more about that later!
One question that seems to motivate me is "If not now, when?"
What is your motivator? Share with me!
God motivates me! I thank him daily for another opportunity to "help" others. Another opportunity to love and spend time with my family and loved ones!
ReplyDelete